In order to serve you better please call your insurance company or check your up-to-date provider manual or insurance website to verify we are a participating provider with your plan.
If your insurance requires a referral please call your Primary Care Physician at least 3 business days before your appointment and have a referral faxed to our office. Our fax number 314-251-5781.
If this is your first appointment, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment and bring the following items:
- Proof of identity (drivers license, passport, or birth certificate)
- Current insurance card (or cards if you have more than one insurance)
- Copay amount (we are considered a specialist for insurance copays)
- New patient packet (download here and complete prior to your appointment)
- Form for patients with Medicare Part B insurance only. (download here and complete prior to your appointment)
- Consent for release of protected health information (download here)
- Consent for treatment of a minor (download here)
NOTE: If the patient is a minor (under 18), please fill out the New patient packet and the Consent for treatment of a minor.
If you are an existing patient and any of your information has changed (e.g. name, address, insurance, HIPAA share authorization, no longer a minor) please download and complete the appropriate form(s) located under “New Patient Forms.” If nothing has changed, please bring your current insurance card with you to each visit, along with your copay (we are considered a specialist for insurance copays).
Want to look up a dermatologic disease or lesion?
Just visit the American Academy of Dermatology website. On the left side of this webpage select the first letter of the disease or lesion you are interested in.